Long Term Rentals
We have a great selection of unfurnished long term rentals that may fit your needs. Our long term inventory is listed under Sandpoint Vacation Rentals and promoted through our long term site…Sandpoint Rental Homes.
Our long term rental inventory is always changing. Let us know your criteria, including your budget, and we will help you find the perfect home. Sandpoint is a small town in a BIG location. Properties may be located near Lake Cocollala, near Laclede or Priest River, north in the Selle Valley, east near Hope, or south near Garfield Bay. We pride ourselves in offering FREE rental consultations at our office where we can discuss potential properties, locations, school districts, pricing, and terms. We will also conduct property tours so you are comfortable with your decision.
All prospective tenants must have a successful screening before an application is granted. Screening includes background checks, credit check, employment verification, and referrals. Once an application is approved, then a rental agreement will be drawn for the agreed upon duration. First, last, and security deposit is customary although last month’s rent may be paid in installments. Let us know if this is important during a consultation. Some homes are pet friendly so be sure to let us know if you have animals early in our process.
- Thorough and fair screening processes
- Friendly hospitality and area liaison
- Clean and warm accommodations
- Flexibility to address specific requests
- E-mail / mail of confirmations with information on local attractions and events
- Prior communication of property rules and regulations – guest must sign acknowledgement
- Collection of deposits and fees
- Prompt notification of any noticeable damages or missing items.
- Please E-mail us or phone us for more information on our management services. If you have not already received one, we will send out a complete kit to help answer any questions you may have. Thank you.
- Expertise to effectively manage rental property
- Administrative and organizational skills to provide good record keeping and reporting methods
- Professional housekeeping and maintenance services
- Financial management: deposits, collections, and prompt payments to owner
- Marketing through print, internet, and direct mail
- Consistent screening acknowledgement of property rules and regulations
- Regular and friendly communication